Are you installing QuickBooks on your desktop and is there some unexpected error occurring during the process? Then don’t worry we are here to help you to fix this error by downloading a tool. So, the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool will resolve errors that occur during the QuickBooks Installation. And it can also solve the issues related to .NET Framework, C++, and MSXML. QuickBooks Desktop uses Microsoft components and if anyone of more components stop functioning efficiently and missing then it will display an error.
QuickBooks Diagnostic tool is designed to identify the error and fix the issues automatically while installing QuickBooks Desktop. It is recommended to run the QuickBooks Install tool before you try to resolve the issues manually and it will save the time needed to resolve the problem.
There are some key points to remember for the installation of the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool:-
- You have to stop the application that runs on your system after downloading Install Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks on your system. Because then you can begin its setup and open the files.
- When all the process is successfully finished then you have to restart your system.
How to Download and Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
You have to follow all the below-mentioned steps before you download and install the diagnostic tool. But, it is recommended that to follow the steps before you need to consider when using the diagnostic tool.
- Firstly, you have to close all the other programs that run on your system.
- Click on the File with the tool name.
- This tool will diagnose and solve the error from your device.
- Then, you have to reboot your system to make all the changes save properly.
- If you receive a message like “No errors were detected” then the error will get solved.
After that, you have to follow the below steps to learn how to download and install the Install Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks:-
- To begin, go to the official site of Intuit.
- Now, download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Move to the folder and locate the file.
- Then, close all the other applications that running on your device.
- Move to the location where you save the file.
- Now, search for the file QBinstall_tool-v2.exe
- When you find the file then you have to launch it.
- Reboot your system.
- After that, launch the tool and enter the QuickBooks ID and the credentials to access the tool.
- Now, make sure that you have to update the OS system to the latest released version.
- At last, reboot your system and save all the changes you made.
Troubleshoot the Installation Error by QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
You have to analyze the below-given points via Install Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks:-
- Verify and diagnose the “connection tab”
You have to use this tab to examine your system. And it will help you to set up the QuickBooks Company data file.
- Verify Firewall Status
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool gives you the information of the firewall status. So that, you can take the correct steps according to the information.
- Test Connectivity
It will help you to analyze the workstation connectivity. so, the tool installation needs good connectivity.
- Reinstall the selective startup mode
Third-party apps like an anti-virus program may create issues with the QuickBooks Desktop Installation. Verify that to carry out the installation in the selective mode. Then, this mode will start the windows with the selected item which is running on your software.
Resolve QuickBooks Installation Error by using the QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool
This tool is useful in resolving installation errors. It will fix all the issues and errors to provide a clear and smooth process of QuickBooks Installation:-
Method 1- Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Firstly, you have to download QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official website of Intuit.
- Then, save the file somewhere so you can find the file easily.
- Now, open the downloaded file QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- After that, you receive instructions and you have to follow all the steps correctly to install the tool.
- When the Terms and conditions appear on your screen then you have to accept them.
- At last, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double click on it.
Method 2- Use QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool
- First, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Click on the installation issues.
- Then, choose the QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool and wait for 20 min to run the tool.
- When it is finished then reboot your system.
Method 3- Windows Update
- You have to update the latest released windows.
- Then, you have to reboot your device.
- If you find any error then you have to open the company file and you can start your work.
- If you do not finish QuickBooks Installation, then install the QuickBooks Desktop again.
Method 4- Window Components Fix
It is recommended to use these steps if you are an IT professional or have a good knowledge of it. In this step, you just have to Repair and Reinstall the Microsoft .Net Framework and Microsoft MSXML.
Method 5- To Install QuickBooks Use Selective Startup
Due to the third-party application, the error may be created like an anti-virus program that blocks the other installations program for security.
The selective startup mode helps the user to install and uninstall the QuickBooks smoothly.
In this article, we discuss how to download the Install Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks. I hope this post will be helpful for you and may you follow all the steps correctly and download this tool on your system. If you face any issues or errors then you can visit our other articles to resolve them.
Also Read- Save Money With Coupons: A Short Guide