The Haryana Board of Secondary Education (BSEH) administers the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Exam (HTET) to evaluate eligibility for various teaching positions in the state. On its official website, the BSEH Board has posted the HTET announcement 2022.
Although the HTET 2022 notice has not yet been issued, it is expected to be released in November 2022. The HTET application form will be available on the BSEH’s official website in November and December 2022. For applicants from other states, the HTET application costs are Rs 1000 for PGT and Rs 1800 for TGT. The application cost for the HTET may be paid in full online.
HTET Exam Date
Candidates interested in taking the HTET 2022 test should get acquainted with the exam’s important dates. Candidates may find more information about the HTET Exam in the table below:
|HTET 2022 Exam Events||HTET Exam Dates 2022|
|HTET Application 2022||November 2022|
|Last date of HTET Registration||December 2022|
|Last of HTET Application Fee Payment||December 2022|
|HTET Application Form Window Correction||December 2022|
|HTET Admit card Release Date||December 2022|
|Date of HTET 2022 exam||To Be Announced|
|Result of HTET 2022||To be announced|
HTET Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to compete in HTET 2022 should check the notice to verify whether they are eligible. Applicants must fulfil all of the board’s HTET eligibility standards to be eligible for the HTET Exam 2022. Examine the following HTET 2022 credentials:
|Level 1 – Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 5)||Diploma in Elementary Education with a 12th-grade passing grade (D.EI.Ed)|
|Level 2 – Trained Graduate Teacher (Class 6 to 8)||Bachelor’s Degree in addition to a B.Ed.|
|Level 3 – Post Graduate Teacher (Above Class 8)||B.Ed. And a Master’s Degree is required.|
HTET Age Criteria
- To apply for HTET 2022, you must be 18 years old.
- The maximum age for HTET 2022 applicants is 38 years old.
HTET Notification 2022: Application Form
The HTET online application will be available starting on November 16, 2022. Candidates must submit their applications online via the BSEH’s official website, which may be found at the link below:
- The official HTET 2022 website may be accessed by clicking here.
- When enrolling, choose the appropriate test level, such as PRT, TGT, or PGT. Currently, logged-in users are not needed to register again.
- Having decided on a level, go to the HTET online application page to complete your application.
- Completing the registration process requires you to provide all of the necessary information.
- Your temporary registration number and password will be sent to the e-mail address you supplied during the registration process.
- To complete the application, you must provide a scanned picture of yourself, your signature, and a thumb imprint.
- The image size must be 3.5 cm wide by 4.5 cm tall (height).
- Paying your HTET application fee online using one of the various options offered is simple and convenient.
- Following successful payment of the fee, candidates are advised to save a copy of their confirmation page for future reference. We’ll need to refer back to this confirmation page later on.